- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE - Saturday nights at 6pm we meet at 1901 Main Street for a second opportunity for you to catch the weekend service if you are unavailable on Sundays.
- COMMUNION – On September 19 we celebrate communion. All who have trusted in Jesus for their salvation are welcome at the table.
- NEW TO SONRISE - Join the staff and leadership for lunch after the service in the back Brand Room to learn about our history and vision on September 19. The next lunch is November 21.
- MEN’S LIFE GROUP - Men's groups are starting up! Monday and Wednesday evenings, Tuesday and Friday mornings - grab a card with details from the Welcome Table.
- GOD'S MIGHTY MEN CONFERENCE - September 25 at the Cheyenne Civic Center from 8:30am-1pm. Contact a staff or elder if you are interested in attending so we can purchase needed tickets. More info at GMM 2021.
- SONKIDZ TEAM TRAINING - Please stay on September 26 after the service for a meal, time of encouragement, and training.
- WOMEN’S TWO-GATHER BRUNCH - October 2 at 10am with guest speaker Peg DesEnfants sharing words of wisdom.
- MARRIAGE CONFERENCE - Take the time for the things that matter at the Maranatha Marriage Conference November 5-7. The first 20 couples to sign up at the Information Table will receive a $50 discount. See the Maranatha Camp website for more details.
- SERVING OPPORTUNITIES – Looking for a place to get plugged-in and connected? We'll share with you more information about the SONrise Teams you're interested in: Set up, First Impressions, Coffee, Collision Youth, SONcare, SONkidz, Sound/Tech, Creative Arts, Outreach, Security, and Worship. Fill out a Serve Card at the Welcome Table or scroll below to contact a pastor.
- FAMILY EXPERIENCE - Sunday, October 24, learn and grow in truth and knowledge about God's great plans for you and your family.
- LADIES, SAVE THE DATE – Mark your calendars for December 3 & 4, as SONrise will be hosting a Legacy Women’s Retreat with Mother/Daughter teaching team Diane Mathis and Courtney Lee. More details to follow!
We long to make much of God and see him worshipped intimately at home, in the workplace, in small groups and in our large group church gathering. Hebrews 4:16, Psalm 34:1
We want you to know the Bible and have a clear understanding of what it says, who we are and who God is and our relationship with Him. Hebrews 4:12, Psalm 119:11
Jesus came so that we could live a joyful life. Often to experience this joy we have to experience the power of Jesus healing our hearts.
Isaiah 61:1, Psalm 34:18
We don't grow if we don't serve. You are invited to join us in serving within our SONrise family, our local community, and globally through missions.
1 Peter 4:11b, Mark 10:45
We know we have a good thing in Jesus and we want others to experience it by sharing the gospel locally and globally.
Matthew 28:19-20, Acts 1:8
In a world of growing confusion and strife, we hope you will find SONrise to be a church where you can come as you are and discover God at your own pace. A place where you and your family can grow together. A place of contemporary music, casual dress, and God’s truth that applies to everyday life. And a place where Christians are encouraged to meet corporately for Worship - and - in Life Groups, so that relationships can be built and strengthened through the application of God’s Word.
*Once a month we do something called "New to Sonrise" where you can meet the staff and learn more about Sonrise. Talk to one of the staff for more information.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.