RIGHT NOW MEDIA
If you did not receive an e-mail invite, click on or enter the URL below into your browser to gain access to thousands of studies and videos for free. (Don’t forget to check your spam file.) Rightnowmedia.org/Account/Invite/SONrisechurchWY
THANK YOU, PASTORS!
October is Pastor Appreciation Month. Take a moment to offer a text, note, or gift of appreciation to our dedicated and caring SONrise Pastors.
- FAMILY EXPERIENCE - Sunday, October 24, join us after the service for some fun, food, and fellowship. SONkidz is excited to share about our new partnership with Compassion International.
- CANDY DONATIONS - Drop off treats at the Welcome Table for this year's Main Street Trunk or Treat Outreach on Friday, October 29. We will need help from about 5:00pm - 6:30pm. If you'd like to prep or distribute candy, contact a staff member.
- WE ARE ONE - Contact staff if you’re interested in baptism or child dedication on October 31.
- WOMEN'S TWO-GATHER BRUNCH - Ladies, join us Saturday, November 6 @ 10am at 1901 Main Street.
- OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD - Drop boxes off by Sunday, November 14. After the service, join us for lunch when we pray over and add personal notes. More information about packing your shoe box click here.
- MARRIAGE CONFERENCE - There’s still time to sign up! Go to Maranathacamp.org for the November 5-7 Conference. Enter code Sonrise50 for $50 off of your registration.
- MEN'S BREAKFAST - All men are welcome to join us for food and fellowship on Saturday, November 13 at 8am @1901 Main Street.
- LEGACY WOMEN’S RETREAT - Ladies, you’re invited to join us with mother/daughter teaching team Diane Mathis & Courtney Lee on December 3 & 4, Exploring the Gifts of Grace. An admittance fee of $25 will cover the cost of the event including snacks and meals. Sign up online or at the door on the first day of the gathering.
- SERVING OPPORTUNITIES - Looking for a place to get plugged-in and connected? We'll share with you more information about the SONrise Teams you're interested in: Set up, First Impressions, Coffee, Collision Youth, SONcare, SONkidz, Sound/Tech, Creative Arts, Outreach, Security, and Worship. Fill out a Serve Card at the Welcome Table or scroll below to contact a pastor.
- MEN’S LIFE GROUP - Men's groups have begun! Monday 6:30pm @ 1901 Main, Tuesday 6:30am @ 1901 Main, Tuesday 7am @ 307 Grill, Wednesday 7pm @ 109 Linda Vista, Friday 6:30am @ 1901 Main.
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE - Saturday nights at 6pm we meet at 1901 Main Street for a second opportunity for you to catch the weekend service if you are unavailable on Sundays.
We long to make much of God and see him worshipped intimately at home, in the workplace, in small groups and in our large group church gathering. Hebrews 4:16, Psalm 34:1
We want you to know the Bible and have a clear understanding of what it says, who we are and who God is and our relationship with Him. Hebrews 4:12, Psalm 119:11
Jesus came so that we could live a joyful life. Often to experience this joy we have to experience the power of Jesus healing our hearts.
Isaiah 61:1, Psalm 34:18
We don't grow if we don't serve. You are invited to join us in serving within our SONrise family, our local community, and globally through missions.
1 Peter 4:11b, Mark 10:45
We know we have a good thing in Jesus and we want others to experience it by sharing the gospel locally and globally.
Matthew 28:19-20, Acts 1:8
In a world of growing confusion and strife, we hope you will find SONrise to be a church where you can come as you are and discover God at your own pace. A place where you and your family can grow together. A place of contemporary music, casual dress, and God’s truth that applies to everyday life. And a place where Christians are encouraged to meet corporately for Worship - and - in Life Groups, so that relationships can be built and strengthened through the application of God’s Word.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.